WAXING and TINTING SERVICES:
All waxing is done with the Industry complaint guidelines. The wooden spatulas are not reused and not double dipped into the wax pot, which can be a potential for bacteria transferring from one person to the other. This ofcourse reflected in a listed service price.
Eyebrows (designed for your face) $23+
Eyebrow designing - 40 min( show, shape and teach)$40
Lip or Chin $10+
Under Arms $35+
Hair Line $20
Full Face $55
Full Arm $58
Barely there Brazilian Bikini $65+
Brazilian Bikini $70+
Stomach Line $7+
*Before & After appt info at the bottom of this page
Brow & Lash Tinting Services
Eye Brow Tinting $18
Don't worry - You won't look like Groucho Marx, unless of course, you are Groucho Marx.
Eye Lash Tinting $29
Beautiful eye lashes without the mess of mascara - with color that lasts for weeks.
Body bronzing $80
A light exfoliation scrub to remove dead skin cells and reveal smooth soft skin. After that a sunless tinting moisturiser with vitamins and antioxidants is applied. Creates a flawless natural looking color.
Professional Makeup Application $50
Professional Makeup Education $55
Complementary Brow arch or Tint with a Facial treatment.
toward your next service.
Some restrictions apply. Call for details.
Before your Waxing Appointment
For best results with your brazilian or bikini wax, your hair should be approximately 1/4" long, which is typically 2 to 3 weeks of growth. If you are waxing for the first time, it is better that you trim the hair slightly. This will help to make the waxing treatment less painful.Please let me know if you have had any problems with your waxing treatments in the past.
Do's and Dont's
- Do avoid the sun and/or tanning beds two days before your waxing treatment.
- Do exfoliate the area that is going to be waxed, preferably with a dry loofah or exfoliating gloves one day before your appointment (excluding the face). When exfoliating, use circular movements going against the hair growth. This can help prevent ingrown hairs and make the waxing treatment more effective.
- Do take Ibuprofen or Advil one hour before your waxing treatment to help reduce pain and inflammation (optional). Please consult with a doctor before taking any new medications.
- Do not drink caffeine the day of your waxing treatment.
- Do not apply moisturizer prior to your waxing treatment.
- Do not wax seven days before or after Laser Resurfacing, Chemical Peel, Facial or Microdermabrasion treatments.
Waxing is safe and effective, and there are very few side effects for most people. However, certain medications and skin types are more susceptible to problems than others, so please consult with a doctor if you have any concerns.
Please let me know if you are prone to have Gastridious Heart Burn (Gastric Acid). This can change the skins pH level to be more acidic; sometimes resulting in a burn or causing the skin to lift during the waxing process. I recommend that you take an anti-acid 45min prior to your wax treatment to help prevent any side effects.
Please let me know if you are using Accutane, Retin-A, Glycolic Acid, Renova, Salicylic Acid, Avage, Apricot Scrub, Neutrogena Scrub, Avita, Strivectin, Tazorac, Pro Active, Benzoyl Peroxide, or any other topical or oral medications that may effect the outcome of a waxing treatment.
*I cannot wax you for at least six months after using Accutane.
If you're planning a special occasion with your significant other, be sure to leave plenty of time after your waxing to allow for any unforseen circumstances (breakouts, redness, swelling, etc).
Is it that time?
Ladies, your skin is more sensitive prior to and during your menstrual cycle, you'll want to avoid waxing.
What To Expect
My waxing treatments can last any where from five minutes to 30 minutes, depending on the area being waxed: a brazilian can be done in 20 minutes, but if it's your first time it can take longer.
It can hurt more the first time than any other time because you are pulling out 100% of the hair. Your nerves are on edge, and you don't know what to expect. But it is a quick sting that stops hurting almost immediately after.
If you are getting a bikini wax I provide a disposable thong to wear, unless you prefer to wear your undergarment.
If you are getting a Brazilian wax I provide a modest drape prior to treatment if needed.
If you are doing underarms or legs, we will require you to remove any garments that may be in the way, but we will give you a smock if needed.
Do's and Dont's
- Always use sunblock after waxing.
- Do not apply deodorant to newly waxed underarms.
- Do not use products containing alcohol or perfume after facial waxing.
- Do not exercise for 24 hours after a bikini, brazilian, chest or back wax.
- Do not wear anything tight on any area just waxed.
- Do not apply any product on the area that has been waxed (other than sunblock if needed).
- Do not shower or bathe with very hot water for 24 hours after waxing (or until the redness subsides).
- I recommend waiting at least 48 hours before exfoliating areas that have been waxed.
Your Next Visit
Be sure to set a reminder to schedule your next visit!Keeping a regular waxing schedule helps maintain your hair growth and reduces some of the pain that can be involved with your first waxing.