WAXING and TINTING SERVICES:
All waxing is done with the Industry complaint guidelines. The wooden spatulas are not reused and not double dipped into the wax pot, which can be a potential for bacteria transferring from one person to the other. This ofcourse reflected in a listed service price.
Eyebrows (designed for your face) $27+
Eyebrows designing - 40 min ( shaping and tinting) $55
Lip or Chin $12+
Under Arms $35+
Hair Line $20
Full Face $55
Brow & Lash Tinting Services
Eyebrows Tinting $19
Eye Lash Tinting $29
Beautiful eye lashes without the mess of mascara - with color that lasts for weeks.
Before your Waxing Appointment
For best results with your brazilian or bikini wax, your hair should be approximately 1/4" long, which is typically 2 to 3 weeks of growth. If you are waxing for the first time, it is better that you trim the hair slightly. This will help to make the waxing treatment less painful.Please let me know if you have had any problems with your waxing treatments in the past.
Do's and Dont's
- Do avoid the sun and/or tanning beds two days before your waxing treatment.
- Do exfoliate the area that is going to be waxed, preferably with a dry loofah or exfoliating gloves one day before your appointment (excluding the face). When exfoliating, use circular movements going against the hair growth. This can help prevent ingrown hairs and make the waxing treatment more effective.
- Do not drink caffeine the day of your waxing treatment.
- Do not apply moisturizer prior to your waxing treatment.
- Do not wax seven days before or after Laser Resurfacing, Chemical Peel, Facial or Microdermabrasion treatments.
Waxing is safe and effective, and there are very few side effects for most people. However, certain medications and skin types are more susceptible to problems than others, so please consult with a doctor if you have any concerns.
Please let me know if you are using Accutane, Retin-A, Glycolic Acid, Renova, Salicylic Acid, Avage, Apricot Scrub, Neutrogena Scrub, Avita, Strivectin, Tazorac, Pro Active, Benzoyl Peroxide, or any other topical or oral medications that may effect the outcome of a waxing treatment.
*I cannot wax you for at least six months after using Accutane.
If you're planning a special occasion with your significant other, be sure to leave plenty of time after your waxing to allow for any unforseen circumstances (breakouts, redness, swelling, etc).
What To Expect
My waxing treatments can last any where from five minutes to 30 minutes, depending on the area being waxed: a brazilian can be done in 20 minutes, but if it's your first time it can take longer.
Your Next Visit
Be sure to set a reminder to schedule your next visit!Keeping a regular waxing schedule helps maintain your hair growth and reduces some of the pain that can be involved with your first waxing.